Achieve the look of warmth, charm and tradition with solidly-engineered TrueCharacter® Flooring. The rustic styling appears refined and eye-catching, adding boldness and character to any space.
Northern hard maple
American black walnut
FSC® Certified products are available, which provide internationally recognized standard setting, trademark assurance and accreditation services for companies, organizations and communities interested in responsible forestry.
All products are CARB Phase II-certified to protect the air quality of homes
All species are Lacy Act Compliant to help protect against deforestation and illegal logging practices
Flooring can contribute to Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification points
MR 7: Certified Sustainability Harvested Wood
EQ 4.4: Low Emitting Materials
Matte UV-cured urethane with aluminum oxide (standard on TrueCharacter)
True Character Flooring:
- Provides a significant reduction in seasonal gaps and cupping often associated with ¾” solid flooring.
- Can be installed anywhere in your home, even over concrete.
- Has the visual appeal that is indistinguishable from solid 3/4” flooring, as the lumber is cut from the tree in the same method as is utilized in solid plank and strip surface.
- Contains longer average lengths up to 8′ long.
- Is available in widths up to 8 inches for a true wide Plankfloor appearance.
- Lifetime structural warranty – 35 year residential finish warranty, 5 year commercial warranty.