Plankfloor® Unfinished Engineered
Manufactured in the heart of the Midwest, Plankfloor withstands the test of time, but also has the installation versatility and stability of a highly engineered product.
White oak rift and quarter sawn
Northern red oak
Northern red oak rift and quarter sawn
Northern hard maple
American black walnut
Other species available
FSC® Certified products are available, which provide internationally recognized standard setting, trademark assurance and accreditation services for companies, organizations and communities interested in responsible forestry.
All products are CARB Phase II-certified to protect the air quality of homes
All species are Lacy Act Compliant to help protect against deforestation and illegal logging practices
Flooring can contribute to Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification points
- MR 7: Certified Sustainability Harvested Wood
- EQ 4.4: Low Emitting Materials
Smooth Surface – Standard
Wirebrushed – Light or Medium
Solidly Unfinished Engineered Plankfloor Flooring:
- Provides a significant reduction in seasonal gaps and cupping often associated with ¾” solid flooring.
- Can be installed anywhere in your home, even over concrete.
- Has a wear surface that’s four times greater than a traditional engineered wood product.
- Has the visual appeal that is indistinguishable from solid 3/4” flooring, as the lumber is cut from the tree in the same method as is utilized in solid plank and strip surface.
- Can be sanded, comparable to that of ¾” solid flooring.
- Contains longer average lengths up to 8′ long.
- Is available in widths up to 8 inches for a true wide Plankfloor appearance.
- Lifetime structural warranty