Plankfloor® Prefinished Engineered
Owens Prefinished Plankfloor ultraviolet (UV) factory finishes are enhanced with aluminum oxide that is longer lasting, more durable and better for the environment than traditional coatings applied onsite. Owens Prefinished Plankfloor is backed up with a 35-year residential and 5 year light commercial finish warranty.
Owens Prefinished Plankfloor includes our almost imperceptible microbevel for flawless installations. Choose from our collection of classic standard colors such as Khaki or Burnished Leather or opt for our progressive custom collection including lively new colors like River Rock and Scenic Trail.
White oak rift and quarter sawn
Northern red oak
Northern red oak rift and quarter sawn
Northern hard maple
American black walnut
Other species available
FSC® Certified products are available, which provide internationally recognized standard setting, trademark assurance and accreditation services for companies, organizations and communities interested in responsible forestry.
All products are CARB Phase II-certified to protect the air quality of homes
All species are Lacy Act Compliant to help protect against deforestation and illegal logging practices
Flooring can contribute to Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification points
- MR 7: Certified Sustainability Harvested Wood
- EQ 4.4: Low Emitting Materials
Satin UV cured Urethane with Aluminium Oxide (standard on Prefinished Plankfloor)
Matte UV cured Urethane with Aluminium Oxide
Hand Scraped – Matte UV cured Urethane with Aluminum Oxide
Wirebrushed with Natural Matte UV Aluminum Oxide
Solidly Prefinished Engineered Plankfloor Flooring:
- Provides a significant reduction in seasonal gaps and cupping often associated with 3/4” solid flooring.
- Can be installed anywhere in your home, even over concrete.
- Has a wear surface that’s four times greater than a traditional engineered wood product.
- Has the visual appeal that is indistinguishable from solid 3/4” flooring, as the lumber is cut from the tree in the same method as is utilized in solid plank and strip surface.
- Can be sanded, comparable to that of 3/4” solid flooring.
- Contains longer average lengths up to 8′ long.
- Is available in widths up to 8 inches for a true wide Plankfloor appearance.
- Lifetime structural warranty – 35 year residential finish warranty, 5 year commercial warranty