Genuine Living Collection®
Owens Genuine Living Collection® provides that unique elegant appearance by adding a subtly textured depth to your hardwood flooring. Combining distinctive finishing techniques over a wire-brushed surface, Genuine Living planks provide versatile artistic character. Choose from Red Oak or Hickory in shades to complement today’s color palette.
Red Oak, Select
Hickory, 1 & Better
FSC® Certified products are available, which provide internationally recognized standard setting, trademark assurance and accreditation services for companies, organizations and communities interested in responsible forestry.
All products are CARB Phase II-certified to protect the air quality of homes
All species are Lacy Act Compliant to help protect against deforestation and illegal logging practices
Flooring can contribute to Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification points
- MR 7: Certified Sustainability Harvested Wood
- EQ 4.4: Low Emitting Materials
Two-tone stain with Matte UV aluminum oxide
The Genuine Living Collection:
- Provides a significant reduction in seasonal gaps and cupping often associated with ¾” solid flooring.
- Can be installed anywhere in your home, even over concrete.
- Has the visual appeal that is indistinguishable from solid 3/4” flooring, as the lumber is cut from the tree in the same method as is utilized in solid plank and strip surface.
- Contains longer average lengths up to 8′ long.
- Available widths 3”-4” and 5” x ½” thickness
- Lifetime structural warranty – 15 year distressed finish warranty